Tim's Balancing Face Formula
CBD Face & Decolletage Oil
A wonderful blend of CBD, and nurturing organic oils handcrafted to balance the oils in your face and decolletage.
A blend for all skin types. I know it sounds counterintuitive to add oil to oily skin, but oily skin usually comes from an overproduction of sebum from the sebaceous glands in the face. This can lead to acne, blackheads, discoloring, and bumpy skin. When you add the correct oils to the face, it can help to balance the oil production and bring it back into homeostasis. When your skin is too dry, the correct oils can replace the missing sebum, moisturizing and nurturing the tissue back to health.
This is the why behind the creation of this formula. We live at high altitude in Colorado and our faces get hammered by the elements. It is a constant battle to keep our skin healthy. We hope it works as well for you as it has for us
Suggested Use - Apply 3-10 drops to moist skin. Pat gently. Apply as many times a day as you feel necessary.
- CBD Oil - 100mg per ounce - Anti inflammatory, Antioxidant, Soothing, Great for puffy eyes! More info below.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil - Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.
- Organic Rosehip Oil - Hydration, Skin Repair, Anti-inflammatory, Tighten pores, Brightens skin, Fades scars, Exfoliation. It helps reduce scars and fine lines. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Organic Squalane Olive Oil - Balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil - Promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion with enhanced radiance and addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation. It facilitates the healing process, reduces the appearance of scars, and calms inflammation.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - Well-known today for its healing and rejuvenating effects on the skin. When used topically, it's a great natural cleanser and exfoliator. Using sea buckthorn oil daily helps slow down the signs of aging by nourishing the tissues in your skin and body.
- Vitamin E Oil - A powerful antioxidant that is effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Applied topically it may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil - Moisturizes the skin, but is also antibacterial and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores. Lavender oil isn't just soothing for your mind, it offers the same benefits for your skin. Lavender oil for helps reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
Rose Otto Essential Oil - Full of antioxidants that help to protect the skin from UV damage. This oil also helps to regulate moisture levels in the skin, which keeps the skin plump, hydrated and healthy. Rose Otto tones skin and reduces dark spots, blemishes and acne scars. It can even help repair broken capillaries.
CBD Oil for Acne
What’s clear from numerous studies is that CBD oil functions as an anti-inflammatory. So how does that translate to skin care? One way is its ability to help calm skin, particularly skin that’s acne-prone. Because acne is an inflammatory condition, research indicates CBD’s soothing properties can help diminish breakouts and reduce redness. Surprisingly, recent findings also show that CBD has the potential to decrease excessive sebum (oil) production, as well as help offset other triggers of acne.
CBD Oil for Anti-Aging and Wrinkles
It turns out CBD oil also has antioxidant properties which contribute to the research indicating CBD oil can help lessen the visible signs of aging skin. By reducing inflammation and counteracting free-radical damage, CBD anti-aging creams may be able to help visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
CBD Oil for Sensitive Skin & Other Conditions
Another significant benefit of CBD oil is that it has been found to soothe sensitive skin, and studies indicate that it may even be able to help inhibit certain triggers of disorders like psoriasis and improve eczema-prone skin. Again, far more research is needed, but what exists certainly looks promising, and researchers speculate it all comes down to CBD’s substantial skin-calming and skin-normalizing effects.
Small Batch Salves producers hemp is grown through the Colorado Department of Agriculture's hemp pilot program. Our CBD comes from Colorado, is processed in Colorado, and is shipped nationwide. Some state restrictions may apply. See terms and conditions.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE - These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.